Pages

Feb 13, 2013

En route to Chandigarh -- and beyond

(posting much later in the day after writing)

After a slight hiccup of yesterday spent mostly in bed with a stomach bug (it was bound to happen at some point), we're now on a plane headed to Chandigarh. There, we'll visit with Bua, Pops' oldest living sibling, and her daughter, Vinita-didi, before traveling on to first Dehradun and then Shimla.

From there, Ma and Pops will head back to Bombay and I'll head on to Bangalore to see my brother- and sister-in-law -- my devarji and devrani. Bangalore will be my jumping-off point for trips to Mysore, Kochi, Munnar and Madurai (with Kate D.). Once I've conquered the south, I'm hoping to head east to Calcutta and north again to Delhi, though those trips have yet to be sorted out.

Chief accomplishment of the week so far: Getting my new backpack all packed up. Looking forward to seeing how everything faired when we arrive in C'garh!

No comments:

Post a Comment